Web Developer / Designer
Key Purpose of the Role:
The development of robust, reliable and dynamic client websites.
- To design & develop client web sites and ensure that they are visually effective and easy to navigate on all media platforms.
- You will work to deliver Web based solutions with particular emphasis on both scalability and reliability.
- Liaising closely with the Marketing and Sales Departments at the design and development stage to ensure business requirements are met
- Work closely with the client to manage expectations and deliver results.
- Work closely with web developers/programmers to achieve client objectives.
- Day to day website maintenance, including; bug fixing, user interface enhancements and specification of new projects
- Participation in regular team meetings reporting progress to the project manager
- Web Development Experience
- Usability experience
- Responsive Design experience
- Photoshop / illustrator / Fireworks
- Experience in working with WordPress essential
- Positive, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong communications skills
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work as a team leader
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
In your covering letter, please mention:
- Your expected salary.
- A summary of your experience in a similar role.
- A summary of your experience in marketing.
We look forward to hearing from you.