Google Adwords Specialist
Emarkable is looking for a passionate, highly analytical Paid Search Specialist. The position will be responsible for overseeing Emarkable’s paid search accounts, and responsibilities will include strategic planning, campaign management, account optimisation, keyword research, writing copy and performance reporting and analysis.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of experience managing paid search ads for a large online business or conversion-oriented ad agency, managing Google and Bing Search and Product Listing Ads accounts, five and six figure monthly budgets and tens of thousands of keywords. The successful candidate is ambitious, willing to roll-up their sleeves, and won’t stop until the goal is achieved. He or she is passionate about paid search and up to speed on latest trends in search marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Monitoring, learning and implementing industry specific PPC tactics for both Google and Bing
- Implementing bidding strategies, budgeting, ad copy testing, landing page testing, etc.
- Proving recommendations based on of large amounts of existing data
- Metrics reporting, including the use of statistical approaches to analyse, accurately track and communicate results
- Refine, organise and optimise existing Emarkable paid search campaigns
- Increase high-quality traffic volume and revenue while maintaining or lowering CPA costs
- Monitoring daily reports and make appropriate adjustments to maximise KPIs
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad creative copy, review and analysis of site performance metrics
- Third level qualification with a concentration in marketing, business administration, communications tor related field, preferred
- 3+ years’ experience managing Paid Search using Google AdWords & Bing AdCenter for large scale in-house or agency
- Proficient with Adwords Editor
- Google Adwords Certification
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Well-organized, self-directed
- Proficiency with Google Display Network, Remarketing for Search, and Ad Extensions
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel reporting and analytical tools and the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Ability to build-out an account end-to-end (keywords, ads, campaigns, settings), analysis, and reporting
- Able to trouble shoot & explain real world best practices vs. Google’s standard recommendations
In your covering letter, please mention:
- Your expected salary.
- A summary of your experience in a similar role.
- A summary of your experience in marketing.
We look forward to hearing from you.