Business Development Manager Job Available with Digital Marketing Agency
We are currently hiring a Business Development Manager to join the Emarkable Team. This job will suit some who is skilled in sales and relationship building with a notable background in business development. This role will have responsibility for developing the Marketing Automation Division within Emarkable.
The role presents an opportunity for an experienced Sales person to work with a creative and dedicated team, reaching out to a wide range of industries. It will give you the chance to employ your aptitudes and enjoy a level of autonomy in their role.
This position will suit someone who is self-driven, highly motivated and has a proven track record in generating revenue for service providing businesses. Ideally the successful candidate will have knowledge of selling software, particularly SaaS. The business development manager will be expected to build relationships with prospective clients and make them feel of importance and value when selling out various programmes.
Responsibilities within the job of Business Development Manager:
You will be responsible for creating and presenting Marketing Automation projects to both new and existing customers, through a consultative sales approach. You will
- Develop new business, generate and negotiate new revenue opportunities to an agreed monthly / annual target.
- Present to clients at all levels, providing clear, honest and practical solutions to meet the prospective clients needs.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process from lead generation, client research, proposal and close.
- Be required to provide detailed specifications to the internal teams any new client assignments to the agreed set of procedures.
- Manage your own pipeline and ensure that all sales administration using our CRM is kept up to date.
- Be accountable for creating your own client proposals, contracts and any further documentation such as presentations.
- Be able to gain a thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their ROI needs.
- Responding to tender and information requests in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of Digital Marketing industry news and be aware of latest developments within the landscape.
- Provide weekly reporting to your manager on your pipeline and expectations for the monthly targets.
Skills and Experience Required for this Business Development Manager Job:
- Be highly self motivated with a passion for developing business opportunities.
- Experience of working in a role within a similar environment, or proven senior level of digital marketing within ‘client’ side environment.
- Full understanding of the digital marketplace.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to consult with clients at all levels and talk with confidence within your given area of expertise/sector.
- Ability to nurture relationships.
- Excellent time management.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- A Marketing/Business or Digital Marketing qualification is preferable.
In your covering letter, please mention:
- Your expected salary.
- A summary of your experience in a similar role.